Nonprofit Anshei Maase is the fundraising arm of Kibbutz Neot Semadar.
Current projects: Multi-Purpose Central Complex; The Learning Center; The Art Center; The Education Center; eco-living units for volunteers.
Your donation will enable…
- A thriving, inspiring model for a learning community
- Sustainability in the desert: organic agriculture, renewable energy, water recycling, passive cooling, green construction
- The emergence of young Israeli leaders who care about personal growth, community building, and the environment
- Population of the Negev region
- Educational programs that provide the individual with tools to effect individual, and societal change
The Learning Center
• Eco living-units for students
• Scholarships for under-privileged students
• Equipment for Central Complex: for classrooms, meeting hall, kitchen, dining room, office, storage room.
The Art Center
• developing the passive cooling tower; landscaping Art Center gardens
• Music Center
• Movement and Dance Center
• Multi-Purpose Central Complex
• Landscaping : gardens, sitting areas, pergolas etc.
• Eco living-units for volunteers
• Education Center: constructing a passive cooling system and central courtyard
For further projects see the Anshei Maase goals and objectives.
In Israel, all donations are tax deductible: Anshei Maase is certified according to section 46 of the Israeli Income Tax Law. In the United States, we accept tax-deductible donations by check only.
You can donate now via our secure, online payment facility.
To donate by check
• In the United States we accept tax-deductible check contributions of at least $25. Checks must be made payable to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc. and sent to:
• P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc.,
630 Third Ave, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Tel: 212-599-1260 Fax: 212-599-5981
• Contributions must be accompanied by a letter recommending our association, using the exact name: “Amutat Anshei Maase” and the association number: 580078582.
• In Israel please make all checks payable to: Amutat Anshei Maase and send to: Ms. Israela Corcos, Kibbutz Neot Semadar, D.N. Eilot, 88860, Israel.
To donate via bank transfer
Bank name: Bank Leumi
Account name: Amutat Anshei Maase
Account number: 01444073
Branch number: 999
IBAN code: IL55 0109 9900 0000 1444 073
For enquiries or to donate to a specific project please contact
Neot Semadar D.N. Eilot 88860 Israel
Thank you for your support